- You are planning to launch or to interrupt a research program, or you want to evaluate what would be the threats or opportunities that an emerging technology would mean for your future activities having a clear vision of the state of the art and a sufficient knowledge of your competitor’s initiatives and their maturities.
- 12-month Technology Watch or States of the Art
- Collection, selection, synthesis of information (scientific, technical, industrial, marketing, regulatory) from structured or opened sources, exploitation of bibliometrics to process big data, visualize strong trends and weak signals, relations between academic and industrial players, ...
- Interviews of key players, anonymized and scripted
- Highlighting the most impactful information
- Follow-up of prior contacts with prospective/interested & potential partners
- Open Innovation is part of your strategy. You know that you will develop in a
shorter time and a less expensive way your innovation projects with academic
and industrial partners who have already developed the technological
nuggets that you must fix before your competitors.
- BT2i identifies the owners of these potential nuggets,
- Evaluates it in cooperation with its own experts and Client’s ones
- Selects with you those who seem most attractive, checks the maturity of the solutions and the inventor’s willingness or ability to collaborate.