- Some breakthrough innovations can create completely new markets that are very difficult to evaluate. Data are rare and the quantitative assessment of these markets is an acrobatic exercise.
Internationally, BT2i has a daily practice of field interviews with potential prime
adopters and other key players explaining innovation, answering different
objections to evaluate their interest in this new product, process or service.
- Identification and selection of privileged potential markets
- Technological and Market databases: identification of key players in each market (leaders and followers)
- Interviews of key players, anonymized and scripted, operated by BT2i Sr Advisors and international Correspondents.
- Evaluation of the attractivity of the technology under development on the different markets